- Cartridge Filter Vessels
- Machine Oil Filter
Due to our extensive research and development procedures, we are able to manufacture, export and supply FRP Cartridge Filter Vessels. The provided vessels are manufactured under the proper surveillance of our ingenious professionals using top-notch quality fiber-reinforced plastic and other basic materials keeping in mind international quality standards. These vessels are widely used in commercial and industrial applications for desalination of water. Effective in extreme corrosive conditions, the offered FRP Cartridge Filter Vessels can be availed from us in various specifications at reasonable prices.
- Rust resistance
- Easy to operate and maintain
- Easy to install
- Ideally suited for Desalination plant.
- Cost effective substitute over duplex steel housings
- Light in weight
- excellent resistance to highly saline water and corrosive conditions
- can be custom made for any given flow rates & no of cartridges
- Parker make cartridges
- Compatibility with all standard types of cartridges (double open end, single open end, flat top, arrow head)
- Designed in compliance with BS 4994,ASTM4097 D
- Warranty for one year
- Can be offered as duplex skid mounted unit for continuous operation
- Davit arm for easy access and handling
- Basket strainers Can be offered in Manual or auto backwash mode
- Resistant to most acids and alkalis
- End connections with standard flanges
- Davit arm and wheel are epoxy powder coated or hot dip galvanized for corrosion resistance.
- All equipments are manufactured in compliance with international standards such as BS4994, ASTM4097D, EN13121 etc.
- The equipments are designed by our experienced engineers using sophisticated custom built software & are tested with our in house testing facilities.
- Material of construction: Fiber Reinforced Plastic (FRP)
- Capacity: Up to 1000 m3 / hr & more
- Pre RO application
- Oil well Injection
- Produced water filtration
- Alkalies & Brines
Filter Medium Material
Fiber Reinforced Plastic
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 1 Per Week
- 1-2 Week
- All India
Unit No. 4/5-A, Rajprabha Mohan Ind Est., Naikpada, Off W.E. Highway, Vasai East Vasai Maharashtra India +918037301612