- Medium Pressure
- Centrifugal Blowers
- Electric Blower
Depending upon the use, the blowers are separated into low-pressure high-volume, medium-pressure medium-volume and high-pressure low-volume classes. With the help of advanced technologies, we design & engineer, chemical and corrosion resistant blowers as well as ducting for fume extraction, keeping clients requirements & demands of plants in mind. Also, our software tools help us to accurately choose the best blade design from a broad range of options, giving us very economical & effective design. Our centrifugal blowers are accessible in various capacities and different pressure ratings, with belt driven / direct driven alternative.
Applications of Centrifugal Blowers:
- Fume extraction
Blower are available in different capacities and pressure ratings & with belt driven & direct driven option.
- The blowers are manufactured in compliance with ASTM 4167
- Blowers are offered with optional flow damper, Anti vibration mounts & flexible bellows
- The impellers are statically & dynamically balanced.
- Entire blower assembly with shaft is balanced in situ using fine balancing machine & vibration measuring machine
- All blower are factory tested as per IS4894 for performance as per rated capacity
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 5 Per Week
- 1-2 Week
- All India
Unit No. 4/5-A, Rajprabha Mohan Ind Est., Naikpada, Off W.E. Highway, Vasai East Vasai Maharashtra India +918037301612