- Auto Self Cleaning Filter
- Machine Oil Filter
The ASC-Filter range from Shalin Composites, works based on Bernoulli’s principle. ASC filters are equipped with a timer circuit and a differential pressure switch. The filter continues it’s operation until preset timer value is reached or a differential pressure value is reached.
The filter enters into cleaning mode on trigger by either of these two inputs. On receiving signal the control panel opens the auto drain valve and after short interval, a piston fitted with a sweeping disk in a closed filter chamber is moved up and down. This action creates low pressure and high pressure zones inside the same vessel due to varied velocities between moving disk and filter screens.
As a result of this flow reversal takes place dislodging the clogged impurities from the filter screens. Once the piston completes cleaning cycle the drain valve is automatically closed and filter resumes next cycle.
The USP of our ASC filter is it continues to filter inlet stream while the cleaning is in progress.
Salient features of Auto Self Cleaning Filter
- Fully automatic
- Contact less cleaning
- Housing design in compliance with ASME, EN13121, codes
- Suitable for filter fineness range between 0.1 mm – 4 mm (100 micron to 4000 microns)
- Flow rates up to 8000 m³/h
- Negligible pressure drop
- Ease of operation and maintenance
- No gears, No motor, No Lubrication required
- Low maintenance cost
- No Contamination of process fluid
- Time or differential pressure controlled self-cleaning
- Customized design can be offered
- The filter vessel can be produced of stainless steel, carbon steel (with or without inner lining) or glass fibre reinforced plastic.
- Slot type cylinder
- Perforated plate cylinder
- The filter insert can be supplied made of stainless steel, titanium or Super Duplex materials, PP. Other material can be supplied upon request.
- Power stations
- Desalination plants
- Waste water treatment plants
- Industrial water treatment plants
- Automobile industry
- Petrochemical industry
- Cooling tower water filtration
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 1 Per Week
- 1-2 Week
- All India
Unit No. 4/5-A, Rajprabha Mohan Ind Est., Naikpada, Off W.E. Highway, Vasai East Vasai Maharashtra India +918037301612